Noah and Emmy (Klaus' nephew and niece)
Klaus with two of his nephews; Noah and Philip, at the dinner table.
Such a beautiful tree!
Klaus, his dad Finn and brother Kristian checking out gifts on Christmas night.
Christmas lunch with my parents and brothers.
I know I'm a little slow... but here are some pictures from our Christmas in 2008! Here in Denmark the big day is Christmas night on 24th Dec. Klaus and I went to my parents and had lunch, my grandparents also showed up for coffee before we headed back to Vejle, where we live. Then we spent Christmas night at Klaus' sister Kristine's house. She has a big family with four lovely kids, Klaus and Kristine's brother Kristian and their dad Finn were there too. We had such a great night, and it was lots of fun to see the kids get so excited about Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment