
I have spent the last 3 weeks in my apartment with my computer.... reading and writing the day away! It has been tough, mostly because I feel that this assignment is my LIFE at the moment. I have my last guidance tomorrow and hopefully I won't be told to redo what I just wrote.... The assignment is due on Friday and my goal is to be done Thurday night. Thursday I will get my exam results from the two exams I had in the beginning of January, I think I did well. Klaus and I want to celebrate that I have made it through a month of exams and assignment writing so we're going out for dinner. We just want to be boyfriend and girlfriend for a night - we have both been looking forward to that for a while now.
I start my 10 week psychiatric internship on Monday and I'm really excited about that. And Klaus and I are going skiing in Norway with my parents and brothers in February as well - so I have a few things to look forward to!
No comments:
Post a Comment