Randers "Rainforest"
Klaus and I took Noah and Emmy (youngest nephew and niece) to Randers Rainforest which is an indoor zoo with lots of rainforest animals. Many of the animals run free in the different huge enclosures and the visitors can walk around among them. We had a fun time with the kids and I think they enjoyed it. They were were interested in the animals and brave enough to walk among snakes (I found that pretty scary!!! Even though the snakes were not dangerous.
Christmas Party
We had good food, traditional Danish Christmas dessert and lots of fun and dancing. Great night.
The Babtism of Asbjørn
Klaus and I were happy to attend the babtism of Asbjørn in Frederikshavn (North Jutland) on Nov. 8. Asbjørn is the son of Mie, a very good friend of Klaus from childhood up until now. Asbjørn was born in July. A very cute little boy... that you can easily fall in love with.
No comments:
Post a Comment