Here are some Fall photos I have taken in Vejle where I live...
Above; Vejle Sound bridge
The "deer garden"
View to the sound from the "deer garden"


The sound and the bridge
The sound and the bridge
View to Vejle marina and the new "waves" - apartments

Klaus and I have been enjoying most weekends in each others company, we have attended a party and been with friends in my parents' beach house. My brother finished his schooling and is now a carpenter in my dad's firm...he did well at his exams.
At a party...
Klaus went to Singapore last week for a 4 day work related trip. He had to take an onboard delivery of some ship spares. He was very excited and a little nervous but everything went well and he got to see Singapore and some of its sights. I spent time studying and hanging out with friends and family, but I missed him and was happy to have him back Wednesday. I don't like being away from for very long. I guess that just shows that we still care a lot for each other and don't like being seperated - thank you Skype for letting me say goodnight to Klaus each night :-)
Klaus and I have been enjoying most weekends in each others company, we have attended a party and been with friends in my parents' beach house. My brother finished his schooling and is now a carpenter in my dad's firm...he did well at his exams.
Mads and I with Jeppe who is now officially a carpenter!
I am back in school studying exciting subjects such as; paediatrics, sociology and anthropology, elderly, health science etc. I am starting my clinical practice again in mid Nov in elderly nursing and afterwards paediatrics.... And then in Feb. I start my last semester!
Hope you all enjoy the Fall as much as I do!
No comments:
Post a Comment