Sunday, August 30, 2009

Mt. Rainier

Klaus and I decided to go see Mt. Rainier - I have never been there, even though I have visited the state 4 times now. We picked a perfect day to go - the weather was gorgeous and clear. We had borrowed Cambron's car so we were able to go on a small road trip.
The drive down there was beautiful - we made a few stops to enjoy the views. Near the mountain we met a nature photographer who was nice to take a few pictures of us and the mountain.
On our way back to Ellensburg we stopped in Yakima, looked at some shops and had dinner at Taco Bell..... (we really like the Mexican fast food, maybe we should open a Taco Bell in DK????)







This barn is on the way to Wenatchee - just thought I wanted to post this pic as well... very American!

No comments: